Kiss Your Painful & Slippery Dentures Good Bye... For Ever!
One of the greatest myths of the
aging process is that tooth loss is inevitable ó that losing teeth in old age
is a fact of life and can rarely be avoided. In fact, tooth loss does not occur
as a result of aging, but because of various conditions such
as dental decay and / or gum diseases. Left untreated,
these conditions will certainly cause loss of teeth in addition to influencing
the overall health status of individuals. Therefore, the most important aspect
of dental care is to maintain excellent oral health and hygiene.
are lost due to various reasons, the equilibrium in the chewing
lost, in addition to initiation of several problems affecting the
teeth, gums and the jaw joints. In the long run, missing teeth
contribute to loss of jaw bone contours, collapse
of the cheeks and face (facial collapse) and the aged look. Lack of
teeth compromise chewing patterns, food intake and proper nutrition, in
addition to accelerating the aging process. Therefore, it is
extremely important to have missing teeth replaced to avoid a multitude
Removable dentures have been the mainstay in replacement of missing teeth for decades. However, dentures have several limitations. People suffer needlessly with wobbly and painful dentures.
Having fixed teeth with the help of dental implants and bridgework isnít as
expensive as you think it is. Nor does it involve too many tedious and painful
procedures stretched over a period of months. We are able to offer excellent and super-fast
results, within a matter of a few days. Letís help you kiss goodbye to your dentures... for ever!
Lets all remember...
- Ageing face is not a mutilated face -
- Growing old is inevitable... however, looking young is negotiable -
We offer Advanced Immediate Loading, Single Piece Dental Implant solutions with several advantages over conventional dental implants:
* Single Surgical Step
* Quick fixing of improperly fitting dentures
* Quick loading - almost immediate replacement of teeth (we complete loading of implants within 3 days... against the 3 months waiting period with conventional implants)
* Avoidance of cumbersome bone-grafting, sinus lifts etc.
* Successful in almost all situations where conventional implants fail
* Successful in diabetics, smokers & patients with severe gum disease
* Economical in comparison with conventional implants in many respects
Here are some of the experiences of patients after having bid goodbye to my dentures....
* My denture does not pop out any more when I sneeze. Just before I got my dental implant supported bridges fixed, I had a "triple embarrassment" in the hotel where I was having my dinner... I sneezed and my denture flew out... hit and bounced from my front table where a young couple was having food... and then fell into the open soup vessel which was kept a little further away! I dont have to fear of such things from now on...
* I can go swimming with confidence... earlier my dentures used to pop out whenever I jumped into the pool...
Ive started brushing my teeth inside my mouth after several decades...
I used to brush my dentures earlier after taking them out! I need to
learn tooth brushing now... once again. ... and Ive got to learn
brushing my teeth inside my mouth... just as a small child learns to
brush his teeth!
* Oh... I dont have to use the denture glue any more... Ive thrown the messy denture adhesive tube away.
Im able to enjoy my food... Im able to sense the true taste and am
able to chew without the dentures slipping out of the gums.
are some flip sides of having fixed teeth in the mouth after bidding
goodbye to dentures... I burn my palate while drinking hot tea now
because my palate is free of the large denture plate
* My gums dont bleed any more. I dont see blood in my wash basin... when I brush my teeth.
YOUTH - Samuel Ullman
Youth is not a time of life; it is a state of mind;
It is not a matter of rosy cheeks, red lips and supple knees;
It is a matter of the will, a quality of the imagination, a vigor of the emotions;
It is the freshness of the deep springs of life.
Youth means a temperamental predominance of courage
over timidity of the appetite,
for the adventure over the love of ease.
This often exists in a man of 60 more than a boy of 20.
Nobody grows old merely by a number of years.
We grow old by deserting our ideals.
Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul.
Worry, fear and self distrust bows the heart and turns the spirit back to dust.
Whether 60 or 16, there is in every human beings heart the lure of wonder,
The unfailing and child-like appetite of what is next
and the joy of the game of living.
In the center of your heart and my heart there is a wireless station:
So long as it receives messages of beauty, hope, cheer,
courage and power from men
and from the Infinite, so long are you young.
When the aerials are down, and your spirit is covered
with snows of cynicism and the ice of pessimism,
Then you are grown old, even at 20,
but as long as your aerials are up, to catch the waves of optimism,
there is hope you may die young at 80.
Dr. Prasanth Pillai MDS (OMFS), FICD
Oro-Maxillofacial Surgeon & Implantologist
Ph: +91- 484 - 4011133, 94466 10205, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Comparison of Fixed teeth with Removable Dentures
* Missing teeth and related problems
* The unique functioning of the mouth and teeth